Thursday, December 20, 2007

About me...and the book

I am a tax researcher, online seller, and author of Taxes for Online Sellers─A How-To Guide for Individuals on Federal Tax for Internet Sales. Taxes for Artists is due out in 2008.

My books focus on taxes for the little guy. I don’t know about you, but I don’t gross a million dollars per year. I knew some information needed to be put out there for the individual. Many books teach taxes geared toward corporations. Others leave you with the same questions the tax forms throw at you. I wanted to provide answers for the average person (sole proprietor) trying to make it in his own small business.

Are my books simply small business tax guides? Yes. I geared everything toward online sellers and artists in each of the books respectively, but they could be used as a tax guide for any small business started or run by an individual. The examples use certain professions, but the rules are generally the same.

If you have further questions or comments, please email me at:
simon@taxesforonlinesellers.com. Though I will do my best to answer all questions, I am bombarded with a great deal of email. Please ask anyway. Subscribe to this blog or check back often─your answer may turn into my next post.

All blog entries, information, advice, and books mentioned are for the individual. My expertise caters to the sole proprietor. Tax rules may differ for any other tax entity. Please seek further advice from a tax professional.

Simon Elisha, author, Taxes for Online Sellers—
A How-To Guide for Individuals on Federal Tax for Internet Sales
ISBN: 978-0-9796328-0-8
http://www.taxesforonlinesellers.com

No comments: